cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <>
Subject Status on Woody-->CocoonForms renaming (was: Update CocoonForms flowscript API)
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2004 18:09:56 GMT
Christopher Oliver wrote:

> Can we also get rid of the original Woody flowscript API as part of
> this process (and replace it with the v2 version)? The original was
> clearly not ready for prime time.
> --
> Chris

The first part is done - which means:
 - renaming of all Java classes
 - reflect changes within Flowscripts
 - first run on updating all samples

 - Stylesheet for namespace change and change the
 - tidy up samples (get rid of first flowscript implementation, make
   them easier to understand, ...)
 - woody is used at many places (javadocs, parameter names, client-side
   --> as I want to learn more about CocoonForms I'll use this
"opportunity" and go
       through all classes and make the updates.

Expect the new block on Wednesday evening (GMT) ;-) as my time the next
three days is very limited.

View raw message