cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Update CocoonForms flowscript API (was Re: [CocoonForms] Code freeze)
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2004 17:11:44 GMT
Those jx macros have never been checked in. I can check in something
after Reinhard is done if you want. To fix the problem you mention, a
helper Java class has to be written that buffers the widget's
end-element event and allows the macro to stream the wi:styling element
before it. This class can be called from the macro.

Chris