cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: From Woody to CocoonForms
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2004 13:31:32 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>Why the "c" must means something? I think we are missing the point here.
>The idea of "CForm" is to allow easy searching on the Net for Cocoon form.
>Just googling:

Antonio,

You missed discussion on branding. You suppose to google for "Cocoon
Forms" - which means your are searching for Cocoon (brand) Forms
(functionality). And *no* Cocoon beginner will search for "abcxyzforms"
- because they are beginners and they do not know that instead of
searching for "Cocoon Forms" they have to search for obscure keyword,
such as "abcforms", or "xyzforms", or "cforms" ;-)

To make it clear, I'm -1 on "CForms" appearing anywhere in
documentation, wiki, javadocs. I can live with "cforms" block directory,
but "forms" block directory makes more sence to me.

Vadim