cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject [SUMMARY] From Woody to Cocoon Forms 1.0
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:26:54 GMT
Reinhard Pötz wrote:

> Tim Larson wrote:

>> +1 'cforms' instead of just 'forms'
>>
> I'm +1 for "forms" only - as Vadim pointed out, it's "Cocoon" is
> obvious because it's within the Cocoon CVS.
> WDOT?

Ok, we (where we stands for Vadim, Tim, Bertrand, and Rolf) had a little
chat on IRC and agreed on the following:

   Block Title: Cocoon Forms, or Cocoon Forms 1.0
   Block Name: cforms
   Package: org.apache.cocoon.cforms
   Namespace: http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/definition/1.0
   NS Prefix: fd

Title goes to documentation, samples, wiki, etc. Package name "cforms"
and block name "cforms" will allow possibility of parallel development
of the next generation "Cocoon Forms 2.0" (block name dforms ;-)),
when/if it happens. Namespace suggests that Cocoon Forms 1.0 is one and
only official forms framework. Namespace prefix "fd" stands for "forms
definition".

Do we have a consensus now? Please chime in on IRC (somebody will have
to count votes then), or here :-)

Vadim