cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject WOODY FREEZE! Was: From Woody to CocoonForms
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:40:58 GMT
Reinhard Pötz wrote:

> In the next few days I want (no promise ;-) to start with renaming
> Woody to CocoonForms. First I want to move the _core_ which means that
> I want to make one simple example run.

First of all, let's freeze cocoon woody - so we do not loose any patches
in the process, and it is easier to operate frozen woody... I propose to
start WOODY FREEZE tomorrow morning - if you have good patches lying on
your drive - commit them now :-)

Before renaming namespaces. This should be a new block:
woody block --> forms block

> Of course, this renaming has impact on many names and in order to
> avoid doing the same thing twice I want to here other opinions on this:
>
> namespaces:
> http://apache.org/cocoon/woody/definition/1.0
> -->
> http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/definition/1.0

+1

> packages:
> org.apache.cocoon.woody.transformation
> -->
> org.apache.cocoon.forms.transformation

+1

> classnames:
> AbstractWoodyAction
> -->
> AbstractCocoonFormsAction

I suggest AbstractFormsAction. It's already in Cocoon, so no reason to
mention it.

> xconf:
> <woody-datatype logger="woody">
> -->