cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: From Woody to CocoonForms
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:17:36 GMT
Bruno Dumon wrote:

>On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 13:54, Reinhard Pötz wrote:
>

>>Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>

>>>Sounds good to me. +1

>>>Cocoon Forms in parallel to the Woody one, right?
>>>

>>Yep as it is much work and I'm not sure on all parts if they are
>>_official_ or not.
>>

>Hmm, I thought this was just about renaming woody and nothing more?

Yes, you're right.
As said in the reply to Betrand's question I'll move all sources and
configuration files at once and then check them in as one package. After
this we can start the discussion which parts of Cocoon Forms are
official, what is missing and so on.

Hope this makes my intentions clear for you, doesn't it.

--
Reinhard