cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject From Woody to CocoonForms
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 12:18:08 GMT

In the next few days I want (no promise ;-) to start with renaming Woody
to CocoonForms. First I want to move the _core_ which means that I want
to make one simple example run.

Of course, this renaming has impact on many names and in order to avoid
doing the same thing twice I want to here other opinions on this:

namespaces:
http://apache.org/cocoon/woody/definition/1.0
-->
http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/definition/1.0

packages:
org.apache.cocoon.woody.transformation
-->
org.apache.cocoon.forms.transformation

classnames:
AbstractWoodyAction
-->
AbstractCocoonFormsAction

xconf:
<woody-datatype logger="woody">
-->
<forms-datatype logger="forms">

What do you think?

I don't do the whole transformation at once because I know that I don't
have enough time. So I hope that some others jump in <hint/> ;-)
But this has also a technical impact: the libs (oro,
reporter-expressions) have to move for some time to lib/optional (IIUC).

--
Reinhard