cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Latty <joe.la...@tias.com.au>
Subject [Woody] Button Focus
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 00:09:55 GMT
If I have a form which contains a repeater, example being the sample
form in the woody blocks,  focus goes to the first submit button on the
form.

In the sample XMLBinding form, for instance, if I enter an email address
and then hit enter it will submit the "Add Contact" button. Adding a
contact row rather than submitting the form.

This is a bug as far as our users are concerned (we have many forms with
repeaters and mutliple buttons).
There are times where we have only a "Remove" type button. Therefore
when a user hits enter a row is removed, when they expected the form to
be submitted.

Joe