cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <>
Subject files in root dir (was: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1 appendcp.bat build.bat)
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:46:29 GMT
On 04.03.2004 08:53, wrote:
> antonio     2004/03/03 23:53:55
>   Modified:    .        build.bat
>   Added:       .        appendcp.bat
>   Log:
>   Don't copy endorsed jars to lib/tools

Cool, his avoids finally the useless copying of the XML jars into
tools/lib. Thanks, Antonio. I just moved the appendcp.bat into tools/bin
directory to avoid files in the root.

BTW, can we move even more files from root dir to other locations. For
example announcement.xml, which is not needed there, but only copied by
the build system. Or cli.xconf. Or mount-table.xml.sample. We should
keep the root dir clean if possible, shouldn't we?

View raw message