cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Krulewitz <sh...@mm.st>
Subject [cforms] Woody template transformer eating namespaced element tags?
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:23:50 GMT
Hey folks --

I just upgraded my web application from 2.1.3 to 2.1.4 and I am now
seeing some strange behavior from the woody template transformer.  It
seems that elements in the xhtml namespace come out the other side of
the woody template transformer without their names!  To reproduce this,
edit this sample file:

src/blocks/woody/samples/forms/registration_template.xml

And add the default namespace xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" to
the document.  When you run the sample, the returned page source looks like:

< xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
   <>Registration</>
   <>

<form ...>
... all normal in here ...
</form>
   </>
</>

Notice that all the elements from the template file no longer have
names.  Removing the woody template transformer from the pipeline causes
the names to reappear.

Anyone have a quick patch for this?  It is a real show stopper for me
since I need some of the woody functionality from 2.1.4.

cheers,
-steve