cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: [JCS] Test drive
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 21:10:36 GMT

Corin Moss wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> Someone may have gotten to this first - it means that the properties
> file for the JCS config isn't in your classpath.

I thought I tried that. Must be because I running from within Eclipse.

It does not make much sense to me though. Why first do
JCS.setConfigFilename() with the exact path location and then also
requiring it to be on the classpath later on?

I see why Carsten changed it to be directly under WEB-INF. When running
in developement mode under the eclipse classpath WEB-INF/classes is not
in scope for the classloader.

Unico