cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject [OT?] File upload weirdness on MacOSX
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 11:26:48 GMT
Hi all,

This is a bit OT, but I encountered some problems with file uploads on
MacOSX, using the woody upload sample
(http://localhost:8888/samples/woody/upload):

- with Safari, no upload happens at all! I checked the incoming stream,
and the file input is simply not sent.

- with Mozilla, accented letters in filenames are sent as the unaccented
letter followed by the accent as an XML entity (e.g. "é" is sent as
"e&#769;", 769 being the unicode for "combining acute accent"). Is this
notation allowed by the http RFC??

Weird...

Any hints?

Sylvain