cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/woody/java/org/apache/cocoon/woody/bindingRepeat erJXPathBinding.java
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 11:14:50 GMT
On 04.03.2004 03:06, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>>Antonio, I guess you are the only one using it at the moment. Can you
>>test it please?
>
> I tested it before committing. I can not assure it is totaly bug free.
> What I can said is I will use it in many places. If there is a bug it will
> be showed.

It was not meant that I expect your code to be bug free. I just thought
you already have it in work somewhere and after my changes that I made
more or less just for personal taste and consistency I asked you for
testing it again, so that I have the comparison between your and my
changes and no regression came in.

Joerg