cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [QVote] Where to put licenses?
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 21:55:11 GMT
On 03.03.2004 22:51, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Anyways, it seems noone is really against moving all licenses
> back to the legal directory and if someone comes up with a script
> we will see if it helps or not.

The script (or the adding of <license> to gump, this is what I would
prefer much more) is just for seeing if a license file exists for the
jar. Whether it's the correct one must still be done by hand of course.
Maybe additional functionality like license content checking will be
added to gump, but we should not do this with a proprietary script.

Joerg