cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/woody/java/org/apache/cocoon/woody/binding
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 19:55:40 GMT
On 03.03.2004 20:47, wrote:
> joerg       2004/03/03 11:47:35
>   Modified:    src/blocks/woody/java/org/apache/cocoon/woody/binding
>   Log:
>   clean up: removed unused code (for reverting changes we have CVS, so please remove
old stuff always), JavaDoc added, comments fixed;
>   changed isNullAllListElements() => isAnyListElementNotNull(): the duplicate negation
at usage time breaks my brain ;-)

For one case there is now another behaviour: if the list is empty now
false will be returned (as before, but there the function tested the
opposite). I don't know if this breaks anything, it was just for logical
isNullAllListElements() returning false I expect to get one list element
which is not null, which is not the case for empty list.
Antonio, I guess you are the only one using it at the moment. Can you
test it please?

View raw message