cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: E-mail account disabling warning.
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 14:19:24 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

> On 03 Mar 2004, at 14:30, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
>> support@apache.org wrote:
>>
>>> Dear user of Apache.org gateway e-mail server,
>>> Your  e-mail account has been temporary disabled  because  of
>>> unauthorized access.
>>> Please, read the attach  for further details.
>>> Cheers,
>>>    The Apache.org  team
>>> http://www.apache.org
>>
>> AGGGGGH! Who let this in?
>
> Not me - Andrew?
>
> I'm starting to suspect they properly subscribed to the list prior to
> posting..... :-|

Agreed.  It looks to me like this was NOT moderated in.  The dates don't
match the files in /home/apmail/lists/cocoon.apache.org/dev/mod/accepted

The message contains the following header:

... which, may very well have been spoofed.  In any case, Andrew Savory
(savs@luminas.co.uk) subscribed to the dev@cocoon.apache.org mailing
list almost exactly two years ago (Sat Mar  2 09:54:49 PST 2002).

> </Steven>

- Sam Ruby