cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: workflow block commited
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 12:58:30 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>I think these issues have to be address before the next release,
>together with a minimum docs and a sample.

agreed

>I expect another release of Cocoon in two or three weeks!
>
>Without the above changes, this block doesn't really fit into Cocoon.
>In fact nothing Cocoon specific is used, so have you considered
>to "move" the block to a more common place, e.h. jakarta-commons
>or something like that?

why don't we move it into the Lenya module and work there on the list
which was suggested by Carsten?

Cocoon committers also have access to the Lenya module and it seems to
me that Cocoon committers
know by now that this block exists ;-)

As soon as we have addressed the issues we can try moving it back into
the Cocoon module.

WDYT?

Michi