cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: [Portal] Why don't cocoon errors appear in a coplet ?
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 12:27:33 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Olivier Billard wrote:
>

>>But it's right that the portal uses the cocoon protocol to
>>aggregate the various coplet contents. But why doesn't it
>>detect map:handle-errors branchings ?
>>

>That's how the cocoon: protocol was designed :) (So, again
>has nothing to do with the portal).

I think I already heard similar requests in the context of aggregator
and [c|x]include transformer, so that it would be possible to execute
included/aggregated pipelines without ignoring sitemap error handling.
May be internal sitemap processing can be made more flexible and allow
execution of handle-errors. WDYT?

Vadim