cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FlowScript in 2.1.5-dev has gone tango uniform
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:59:03 GMT
Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> On 2 Mar 2004, at 18:42, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>
>> To restate the basic problem :
>>
>> I have 2 URLs each served by a different sub-sitemap, each loading a
>> different (single) flowscript. Each flowscript has some common
>> function names, eg. index(). For debugging purposes, each function
>> outputs it's name etc. to the flow log.
>>
>> load URL 1 : the correct script and function run fine
>> load URL 2 : the same-named function in the flowscript file for URL 1
>> runs.
>>

> Some further info:
>
> Rolling back to Cocoon 2.1.4 Release, has fixed the problem.

I made changes to flowscript after 2.1.4 to remove the dependency of
flowscript on Environment (it now uses only the Redirector). This led to
changing the key used to store global scopes in the session (see
FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.getSessionScope()), but I don't know how it
can produce what you encounter.

I'll give a look at this tomorrow.

Sylvain