cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: whitespace cleanup and efficiency drive
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:32:11 GMT
On 02.03.2004 14:34, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

>>> We have quite a number of these problem files in cocoon-2.1
>>> I noticed a new one come in today with Carsten's commit
>>> of portal.samplesxconf
>>>

>> The recent commit of all the *.license files proved that Eclipse
>> is the culprit. Until their Bug 15119 is fixed (please vote for it),
>> the Eclipse users should use the workaround to add the unknown
>> text types.
>>
>> The find_binary_text.pl script reports these problems:
>> .ai
>> .css
>> .dtd
>> .gt
>> .in

> You know that you can use cvs admin to change keyword substitution, right?

Of course, but you *have* to do it as Eclipse uses binary as default and
not text like the command line cvs client. We never took care about it
as it probably never was a problem. But since almost everybody seems to
use Eclipse also for committing and especially adding files we had some
issues in our CVS.

Joerg