cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: JCS Based Cache
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:19:52 GMT
Corin Moss wrote:

>Ok then,
>
>The JCS based store is pretty much finished (well, obviously the first cut.)  As far as
I can tell I've implemented everything necessary for a test - there's a few un-used methods
not implemented (I've commented these fairly clearly of course ;)

>What's the protocol for sharing the source?  Should I just email it to the list?  I've
obviously not had time to do any decent testing so far, but I'll run load tests on it now
before I head home :)

Look forwards to the results. Will you run the same tests on the Jisp
based store too?

>This really was a breeze - it's as if the Avalon store was built with JCS in mind :)

Great.

>Anyway, let me know how I should best supply the code and I'll send it tomorrow morning
NZ time when I get in.

A patch submitted to bugzilla.

>Thanks guys,

And thanks to you.