cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <>
Subject Re: Accepting new blocks
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:22:28 GMT
On 01.03.2004 12:28, Torsten Curdt wrote:

> 1) We more or less quietly dropped the scratchpad concept.
>    Everyone prefers to create a block because it's more "pluggable".
>    Maybe we should emphasize the scratchpad's existence a bit more
>    again? ...or maybe have a block-scratchpad area instead of marking
>    them unstable?

IMO it was a good move from old scratchpad to new scratchpad block as it
simplified the build handling, we could remove some special code for it
and so on. But how do you want to emphasize the scratchpad block's
existence? It's more a community thing and if we follow Bertrand's
proposal I guess we will get it better organized.

View raw message