cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Cocoon Input Model
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 18:23:46 GMT
Hunsberger, Peter wrote:

> So, bottom line, I don't think Cocoon needs any new sitemap constructs
> to do what is being discussed, unless what is needed is a way to do this
> without flow?  However, trying to do this without flow seems to me to
> mean going back to regular actions, so I can't see any real reason to do
> this...

This is my vision as well.

I am removing my roadblock on input pipelines, but I haven't seen
anything in this thread that is nicer than what we already have.

And yes, if any of you is looking for a way to add more procedural logic
to the sitemap, well, this is something I'm still very much and strongly
against.

--
Stefano.