cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Kernel...
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:09:22 GMT
On 31 Mar 2004, at 12:21, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> I would say: yes, add the blocks directory. It would be good if the
> blocks
> you add there are not already used in the cocoon-2.1 cvs, which means
> just
> use unused names.

Given that any block follows a naming such as http://host/name/version,
I would think that to avoid complications, we could represent that
structure in CVS:

/src
   /blocks
     /cocoon.apache.org
       /block_name
     /jakarta.apache.org (???)
       /block_name
     /www.orixo.com (???)
       /block_name

And versions are ignored as CVS already provides versioning.

Or would "our" block only be http://cocoon.apache.org/ even if we
"wrap" stuff from other people? (I'm thinking about Jakarta Commons
DBCP and POOL right now, maybe more stuff in the future)

	Pier