cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Accepting new blocks
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 10:49:52 GMT
Hi:

I think it is a good idea to talk about the "protocol to add new blocks",
but currently there is no an avalanche or an "invasion" of new blocks. :-(

As suggested the solution can be that every block can have his own
build.xml and just integrate it by extending a "main" build.xml. I am not
sure if this the old way. I also remember Stefano rewrote the build system
because it was too slow.

In fact, I am be glad to see Cocoon reaching new areas in form of optional
features called blocks.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Upayavira dijo: