cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [cforms] Repeater Binding Revisited.
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:53:59 GMT
Marc Portier dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>> I am not sure if here my DB oriented mind is strongly playing with me.
>> But
>> I really see the connection between both models. Maybe I am wrong, but I
>> strongly believe it will be obvios in the future when people will get
>> more
>> in touch with JXPath.
>>
>> It is just an optional way to "save" typing". We can define it as:
>>
>> The default value of @path is @id is @path is not defined.
>
> I'm quite -0 but if more people like this it's easy enough
> actually while reading up your other comments I have to conclude that
> the only value that would be a meaningful default value for @path is "."

OK. I will not push it any more. I mean this for the <fb:value> not for
the <fb:repeater>.

<snip/>

Yep. I was too much concentrated on Beans and JXPath and I must admit I
was wrong. Now I agree with you. To summarize:

repeater/@parent-path -> repeater/@path (default value ".").
repeater/@row-path -> repeater/@item-path

Is that correct?

Best Regards,