cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: extra bcel jar
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:25:24 GMT
Gianugo Rabellino dijo:

>>>BTW, I think it's a very bad idea to capsulate so many projects in their
>>>jar. The current jar includes BCEL, CUP and jakarta-regex. Note that we
>>>are use jakarta-regex twice?!
>>

>> I agree. We must make a xalan without bcel and jakarta-regex. It can
>> also
>> be a source of problems too.
>
> Well, *they* (the Xalan guys) should, not we.

Agreed. I thought as part of the ASF community. :-D

While seeing inside the jars I also saw some parts that are interesting
for us (now with the Cocoon hat on). For example all the DOM management. I
saw the DOMHelpers classes everywhere doing the same over and over. I
think inside Cocoon we can put all the DOM code in just one place.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo