cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [HELP!] - RE: Java chokes on logkit-1.2.2
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:00:36 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>>Hi:
>>
>>I already read 3 or 5 times all the mails:
>>
>>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=107823977800010&r=1&w=2
>>
>>But I don't understand how to solve the problem. :-(
>>
>>Can someone describe a little bit more what is needed to solve the
>> problem?
>>

> zip -d logkit-1.2.2.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

Vadim:

Many Thanks. I already did it. :-D

I think it is a VERY NASTY BUG! We need to fix it soon in the CVS! People
on the user list using the nightly build are having the same problem. We
will similar mails often if we don't change this jar. What about newbies?

Can I update the jar in the CVS?

The yesterday mails where no clear or I was to sleepy to understand "the
magic" behind the problem.

I lost many hours with this **** thing! :-(

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.