cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: java continuations
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:13:11 GMT
Torsten Curdt dijo:
> The block is currently named "jflow". But
> we also talked about "javaflow". So what
> would you guys prefer:
>
> [X] jflow
> [ ] javaflow
> [ ] ________
> [ ] nah... put it somewhere else

jflow is shorter and jsflow can be used for javascript flow. To me as far
as both flow engines (J & JS) show the same API, will be fine to allow
user write the flow in what language they like.... or maybe both. Who
knows? :-D

The problem of a JFlow block "tag" is that it will suggest it contains the
ONLY one implemented Flow Engine. Then will be a good idea to move the
JSFlow out of the Cocoon core. I think the Cocoon core need to be a total
minimum.... Think in people that will only want the JFlow and don't will
use the JSFlow at all.

BTW, I tought Geoff comment about "inheration" in JavaFlow will work and
how it can be benefical in flow.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo