cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: New Sitemap Treeprocessor for 2.2 [Instrumentation / JMX Now]
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2004 00:39:27 GMT
I think it is a matter of who can get to it first.  I'm just getting started
on figuring out how to instrument our product. Part of this will be to
gather whatever Cocoon is already making available.  I haven't had a chance
to really figure out how to interface with the Instrumentation stuff so it
would be helpful to know what you are doing and if there is some sample code
I could leverage. I'd like to "wrap" the already instrumented stuff with
Mbeans.

Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: Corin Moss [mailto:Corin.Moss@tvnz.co.nz]
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 4:13 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: New Sitemap Treeprocessor for 2.2 [Instrumentation / JMX Now]

Ahh, ok, it seems that I missed the JMX thread:

I've been using Instrumentation quite successfully for a couple of
weeks, it was how I managed to pick up a bug in the CIncludeTransformer,
and it's helped hugely in some fairly complex pool debugging that we're
doing now.  I see that a few people have offered to implement JMX - is
there any progress on this? I'd love to help.