cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: Using Maven (or something similar) for dependencies? (Was: Co coon's Rhino+continuations fork)
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:11:05 GMT
FYI,

My company is a large ASP.  Each of our customers runs our products as if
from their own web site, although they are all sharing the same code.
Our development effort is using Cocoon as our Presentation Tier for our
products, as it allows us to totally customize the look and feel for each of
our customers.  Eventually we also want to package the product and sell it
to large customers who want to run it at their site.  Of course, this will
include Cocoon.  Obviously, the kind of tricks being talked about here would
not allow us to redistribute Cocoon. Our customers would have to get it
themselves - which, of course, is totally unacceptable.

Ralph