cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Change internal redirect handling
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:02:04 GMT
Do "real forwards" have the ability to stay within the same sitemap?  I'm
assuming this method would call the RequestDispatcher's forward method?  If
so, would this finally allow constructs such as <map:redirect-to
uri="cocoon:/../parent-pipeline"> ?  This would seem logical as you'd have
to construct the full path to stay within the current sitemap anyway.

Ralph