cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: [RT] Cocoon Input Model
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 16:30:21 GMT
I agree with this.  As I said before, you can create an action (for example,
InputPipelineAction) which calls a pipeline to process and validate the
input. The end result could be something like what the FormValidatorAction
does, except the InputPiplelineAction would let you do whatever you want as
long as the proper XML document is returned to the action at the end of the
pipeline.

Ralph