cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Larson <...@keow.org>
Subject Re: [cforms] Custom Binding.
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:41:59 GMT
On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 04:06:40PM +0200, Marc Portier wrote:
> I recetly experienced the need for a nice and clean introduction of a
> custom binding class for the cforms.
> The idea would be to have an all Java alternative to the flexibility one
> gets from the <fb:javascript> binding.
<snip all the interesting stuff/>

I hit a case where I wished I could use the javascript binding for a
container widget (in this case a repeater) and then still be able to use
the normal built-in java bindings for the contained widgets.  Could you
consider this usecase in your custom java binding hook design?

--Tim Larson