cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From bugzi...@apache.org
Subject DO NOT REPLY [Bug 25887] - [PATCH] Fix for caching of nested aggregations
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:31:16 GMT
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, BUT PLEASE POST YOUR BUG 
RELATED COMMENTS THROUGH THE WEB INTERFACE AVAILABLE AT
<http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=25887>.
ANY REPLY MADE TO THIS MESSAGE WILL NOT BE COLLECTED AND 
INSERTED IN THE BUG DATABASE.

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=25887

[PATCH] Fix for caching of nested aggregations

jh@domek.be changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED



------- Additional Comments From jh@domek.be  2004-03-17 14:31 -------
The problem was not originally mine
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=107196752600010&r=1&w=2) . I just took it
onboard as an opportunity to learn a bit more about the cocoon internals. But
with current 2.1.5dev i cannot reproduce the error anymore, great !?

Here is the complete testcase i used to pin it down. It joins a static file with
a nested directory generator aggregation. From "aggregationlevel2" and upwards
the cache was not invalidated when you added/removed files to the directory that
was generated by "noaggregation".

    <map:match pattern="noaggregation">
    	<map:generate type="directory" src="d:/temp/dirtest"/>
    	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
    </map:match>
    
    <map:match pattern="static">
    	<map:generate type="file" src="d:/temp/dirtest/toc.xml"/>
    	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
    </map:match>
    
    <map:match pattern="aggregationlevel1">
	<map:aggregate element="level1">
	  <map:part src="cocoon:/noaggregation" strip-root="true"/>
	  <map:part src="cocoon:/static" strip-root="true"/>
	 </map:aggregate>
	 <map:serialize type="xml"/>    	
    </map:match>

    <map:match pattern="aggregationlevel2">
    	<map:aggregate element="level2">
	  <map:part src="cocoon:/aggregationlevel1"/>
	  <map:part src="cocoon:/static" strip-root="true"/>
	 </map:aggregate>
	 <map:serialize type="xml"/>
    </map:match>

    <map:match pattern="aggregationlevel3">
    	<map:aggregate element="level3">
	  <map:part src="cocoon:/aggregationlevel2"/>
	  <map:part src="cocoon:/static" strip-root="true"/>
	 </map:aggregate>
	 <map:serialize type="xml"/>
    </map:match>

Marking as fixed, feel free to close. (although if someone could tell me what
actually fixed this i would be grateful)

Mime
View raw message