cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <ko...@hotbox.ru>
Subject RE: CVS and Umlaute within i18n messages
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:53:26 GMT
Not sure about this particular character, but in i18n samples there are a
lot of exotic characters which are in CVS for quite a long time and there
were no any issues with them.

Take a look at the german translation, I think that it should contain
umlautes (somewhere arround
webapp/samples/i18n/translations/messages_de.xml).

-- Konstantin   (kpiroumian@apache.org)