cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Anna Bikkina <a...@pinksheets.com>
Subject Coplets and Excel Generation
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:19:32 GMT
OK. I posted the same question earlier but re-framed it so that someone can me
suggestions.

I have coplet which accepts some input keys and shoud generate a excel file.
When I click on submit it takes to the ill formatted html file but does not
generate a excel file.

I use the same pipeline(generator,transfomer and serializer) outside a coplet
like in a hyperlink. It  works just fine.

Can someone tell me where I am making a mistake. Is there anything we have to
specify for a coplet to generate a xml file.

my pipeline looks like this
	    <map:generate src="context://historyserver/coplets/search/sec.xml"/>
	    <map:transform src="context://historyserver/styles/page2xls.xsl"/>
	    <map:serialize type="xls"/>

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Anna.