cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ASF 2.0 license upgrade - how?
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 11:56:20 GMT
Le Vendredi, 5 mars 2004, à 09:18 Europe/Zurich, Bertrand Delacretaz a
écrit :

> ...I could start right away and:
> a) tag the 2.1 tree
> b) run ReplaceLicense on the scratchpad only
> c) if it compiles, commit and let others check it before doing the
> whole tree

FYI, this is done, see

Next, I've now run ReplaceLicense in the src directory and the diffs
look ok.

But starting with "./cocoon.sh servlet" I get a lot of "there was no
xindice.db.home property set" and the JVM exits, weird.

I'll do a clean build and check before committing - but if someone
wants to go ahead fine, I'm off for lunch now.

-Bertrand