cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsber...@stjude.org>
Subject Transform runs twice
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:34:54 GMT
I've got a straight forward pipeline where it appears that a transform
runs twice:

            <map:match pattern="*/systemInformation**">
                <map:generate type="CTService"/>
                <map:transform src="stylesheets/resolve_sysInfo.xsl"/>
                <map:transform src="stylesheets/sysInfo.xsl"/>
                <map:serialize/>
            </map:match>

If I look at the pipeline output after the generator I have the expected
data.  If I capture that data and feed it into the resolve...xsl (using
Stylus or Xslerator) things work as expected.  If I capture the output
of the pipeline after the resolve...xsl I see two copies of the output
XML!!!!  The next transform then runs twice and I get the output XHTML
twice (complete with two top level <body> tags, which IE happily
accepts).

I'm running Cocoon 2.1.4 with Saxon.  Any ideas on how to track this
down or what to look for?

Peter Hunsberger