cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [RT] On building on stone
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:49:06 GMT
Le 24 mars 04, à 21:43, Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia -
SPO) a écrit :

> [...]

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I didn't mean that the Avalon team imposed
complexity to Cocoon.

What I meant is that all the Avalon/ECM interfaces and components used
in Cocoon can make simple things appear more complex than they really
are.

A container that is closer to the "simple things should be simple,
complex things should be possible" principle would be beneficial IMHO.

-Bertrand