cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/midi/test/org/apache/cocoon/generation XMidi.dtd
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 00:47:10 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>
> >>  Modified:    src/blocks/midi/test/org/apache/cocoon/generation XMidi.dtd
> >>  Log:
> >>  this DTD is not ASL 2.0, but MIT licensed
> >>
> >>  Revision  Changes    Path
> >>  1.4       +0 -15     cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/midi/test/org/apache/cocoon/generation/XMidi.dtd
> >

> > Thanks for sorting that out Joerg. I note that there is no
> > indication of *any* license for the DTD, so how is anyone
> > supposed to know. There is not even any acknowledgement of the
> > origin of this stuff. If someone has any information then we
> > need to add a readme.txt in the Midi block.
>
> Did you read my post on this issue?
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108069145600360&w=4

After i sent my reply, yes. Our posts were at almost the same time.

I looked through the archives and found this:
 Re: MIDI block - copyright issue
 http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106017922713425
It seems that a license statement was added to some of the code.

Where should the license be for a block? I added something to
legal/midi-license.txt file. Should something also be added to
the CREDITS.txt file?

--David