cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Javaflow examples
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:14:02 GMT
Am Mo, den 29.03.2004 schrieb Antonio Gallardo um 23:38:
> Stephan Michels dijo:
> > Am Mo, den 29.03.2004 schrieb Antonio Gallardo um 22:35:
> >> Stephan Michels dijo:
> >> cannot

> > I rewrote the example now. I'm really not a OJB expert, nor a database
> > expert.
> > I made this example to learn more about OJB and JDO, and I didn't get the
> > "insert" method work properly.
>
> The problem while inserting a row in the JDO sample is clear: How it would
> insert if the called code is in a missing jdo.jar?

The current example uses only the OJB classes, so there shouldn't be
dependence anymore.

My problem is that OJB didn't get the inserts/updates right. If I try
to create a new entry, then the entry with id of 1 will be overwritten.
Autoincrement doesn't seems to work.

Maybe someone has an answer for me?

Stephan.