cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject documentation about performance and efficiency and caching
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:10:12 GMT
My current mission is to fine one of our Cocoon apps to deal with
an in-efficient document presentation job.

The various docs and wiki and cocoon.xconf and other config
seem a bit haphazard and conflicting, so i am trying to polish
them as i go.

One thing is the comment at:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonPerformance
<quote>
The advice in the cocoon.xconf file seems to suggest your store janitor
heapsize should be about 2% less than your max heap size (-Xmx setting).
...snip... seems high to me.
</quote>

What do they mean? Are our cocoon.xconf comments still correct?

--David