cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [Kernel2.2] Comments
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:28:54 GMT
On 31 Mar 2004, at 21:15, Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia -
SPO) wrote:

> ASF is heavily based on Community work and Community consensus. Even if
> I can't do it better, I can and should tell what I fell about any
> proposal.
> The Community shall decide what is best, and AFAIK that's what
> happening
> now.

And I can tell you that all your comments have been more than
appreciated, also the "Fallacci" one because it made me realize that I
was wrong in addressing my response in one way, but I should have
rather explained better the background behind my thoughts on how class

	Pier