cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject Re: [Kernel2.2] Comments
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:15:40 GMT
This is not personal, and I don't want to be in flames either...

But ASF is heavily based on Community work and Community consensus. Even if
I can't do it better, I can and should tell what I fell about any proposal.
The Community shall decide what is best, and AFAIK that's what happening
now.

Best regards,

hammett
http://jroller.com/page/hammett
http://www.apache.org/~hammett

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Carlos Araya [mailto:werewolf25@earthlink.net]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 31 de março de 2004 16:00
Para: hamilton.oliveira@agenciaclick.com.br

Hamilton:

I'm sending this to you instead of to the list because I don't want
to start a flame war.

Interesting article. However it presumes that the person considering
it a falaccy can do as well or better job than the person who's
making the falaccy.

Isn't that the case? Can you do it as well or better than Pier? How
many containers have you developed?

If you're gonna make that kind of pronouncements, back them up with
facts.