cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject Re: [RT] On building on stone
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:57:21 GMT
-----Mensagem original-----
De: Bertrand Delacretaz [mailto:bdelacretaz@codeconsult.ch]

> Sure. But if the next Cocoon Core is sufficiently small (and
> *perceived* as such) and powerful, people might want to use it "just"
> as a container, even for simple things...

As an ex-avaloner I second that. :-)

The last attempt to get a consensus over avalon was to create a simple,
lightweight container that would be the basis for the current one. Please
refer to http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/avalon-sandbox/aspect

...By the end of last year I would suggest that these effort follow together
with avalon team efforts, but now I encourage Cocoon to develop his own
rock-solid container.

sad but true.

But don't loose your faith over Avalon. Things can change...
"Who knows what the tide will bring?"

--
hammett