cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From leo leonid <...@leonid.de>
Subject Re: XSP block status
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:43:36 GMT

On Mar 11, 2004, at 6:50 PM, Reinhard Pötz wrote:

> leo leonid wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just updated my projects from woody to cocoon forms (absolutely
>> painless, BTW).
>

> How did you do the upgrade?

I used your ant task ($COCOON_HOME/build.sh
woody2CocoonForms-renaming). It did the job quite perfectly. Only
improvement tips from my side:

-  make it accepting paths to project directory without trailing
slashes as well
-  make it covering the change forms.datatype.ValidationError
    to forms.validation.ValidationError, too.

to answer my original question:

 > Was it just a bad moment for CVS-update
 > or does the move of XSP to its own block affect existing projects?

in deed, it was a bad moment for CVS-update. I did a clean build and
everything looks fine so far :)

/leo