cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] javascript documentation tool
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 13:15:10 GMT
Robert Koberg wrote:
> hi,
>
> I was wondering (hoping) someone may have come across a good tool for
> documenting javascript similar (or not) to javadoc.

In Forrest CVS under scratchpad there is a javadoc like tool for
javascript, but it's veeeeeeeeeery embrional. More than a suggestion for
you to use it it's a heads-up to help on it ;-)

http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/forrestdoc/

> I have found:
>
> http://jsdoc.sourceforge.net/

Cool!

> but it does not document JS the way I write it :) which is like:

:-/

I hope in the future Forrest will be able to do it :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -