cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Marco Rolappe" <m_rola...@web.de>
Subject AW: redirect handling, environment handling, etc.
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:18:08 GMT
;-)

the problems to be solved are the problems described: missing processing key
check, missing start/endProcessing around ForwardEnvironment, storing the
process key in the environment's object model, etc.

the real question probably is ;-): how? child environments (since the
ForwardEnvironment can't exist without a parent)? or simply delegate calls
like resolveURI to the wrapped/parent environment? or have an Environment
not implement/be used as SourceResolver (Environment seems more appropriate
for processing a single request and yielding a single response in contrast
to being a resolver resolving relative to the Environment's context;
processing pipeline implementations could instead pass a resolver to sitemap
components using/the environment's context; I do know, though, that there's
a back-compatibility issue with o.a.c.e.SourceResolver)

anyway, I think it needs a bit of thought...