cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [Vote] Move portlet environment into portal block
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:41:51 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>
> > On 19.02.2004 23:15, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> >
> >> btw, since there is a portal.apache.org project now, what are your
> >> opinion on the evolution of this block? should it move
> over there or
> >> remain here?

I think, when the portal project has really started, we should think
about moving, yes.

> > Ok in general, but does it make sense to do the move before having
> > real blocks?
>
> No. I agree it doesn't.
>
> But I wanted to hear the witness without influencing him ;-)
>
> And now you spoiled it :-)

:)

I see no real dependency between those things. We *could* move the portal
block to portals.apache.org without having the "real blocks". I see
no real drawback there.
And perhaps such a move drives the block development...

Carsten